POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

Hi! 

I really don't know what type of job I would like, but I can imagine myself working outdoors/indoors, I always wanted to work in a "flexible" job. 

I really like architecture for so many reasons, the first one is the flexibility it has, that you can work outdoor and indoor, the second one is that I can travel, and I would like to travel a lot, I love to know more about my country and the other countries, most of all about their culture and buildings. I would like to have all my works in an office, so yeah, I would like to work in an office half of the time.

After finishing my career I would like to have a magister in landscape (paisajismo), because I'm very interested in ecology, take care of the world, and the "overload of buildings", I think that an architect should be interested in those areas.

I would like to work in a job that makes me feel happy and comfortable everyday, that lets me travel a lot, and work with different people, I like to get and give different opinions, I think that a good work is better done with different points of view.

See you :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares