POST 1: THE WORST PLACE I HAVE BEEN


 

I'm not a discriminator person, so I want to make clear that this is just a personal opinion.

For me, the worst place that I have been is Tacna. This is a city in Perú, the first conqueror at this land was Diego de Almagro, and it was founded officially the 25th June of 1855. At first it was the land of camanchacos, coles, lupacas, chinchorros y uros, then aymaras, and later it was integrated to the Inca Empire.

Tacna has a hot weather, and I love that, but walking around it was like visiting Santiago Centro, and i hate the chaos made by a lot of people together, it makes me feel nervous; I had imagined a very clean and organizated place, like Arica, (because I was in Arica first, and then I travelled to Tacna), but this dissapointed me a lot.

I think I could come back, but it's not my first option.

Comentarios

Entradas populares