POST 2: THE BEST CONCERT EVER

 I have been in two concerts in my life, the first was One Direction in 30th April, 2014, at that time I was crazy about 1D, I remember me telling my mom that I wanted to go so badly, and she told my older sister to take me to the concert. I was with my older sister, two of my cousins, and one friend, we arrived to Estadio Nacional at 13:00 pm, and the concert started at 19:00pm. I remember that day was so cold, that we dressed with warm clothes, and later we couldn't stop jumping and singing so with the clothes we were very hot. Me and my sister took a lot of pictures, and we have a lot of very funny videos of me screaming and singing hahah.

One Direction was (and still being) one of the most popular bands in the world, formed by Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn, they have won 10282 awards, and have been nominated to 103719, they have four albums, and four world tours, and only in one of them they came to Chile, so I was crazy about being there, I didn't reach a ticket for the first date, so when they took out one more concert I was in the first row waiting for a ticket.

I will always remember this concert as one of the best days of my life, with the jumping, screaming, dancing and even the two girls behind me who didn't stop crying in the whole concert hahah, I would never change anything of this day, and if One Direction came back togheter one day I will be in the first row waiting for them.



Comentarios

Entradas populares